9 July 2013

How to Split the string using AutoLISP || how to divide the string with special character in AutoLISP

Hi Friends, in this article I will explain about how to Split the string using AutoLISP or how to divide the string with special character like comma (,), question mark (?), etc.
I explain this with small example.
Suppose you have one string and you have to split the string with “-“,for this there is no command is there in AutoLISP to split the string with special character. So I write the code for that.I think it will useful to you.
(defun c:split_str()
  (setq str1 "aspdotnet-roja")
  (setq len (strlen str1))
  (setq i 1)
  (while (<= i len)
    (if (= (substr str1 i 1) "-")
      (progn
      (setq s (substr str1 (+ i 1) (- (+ len 1) i)))
      (setq i len)
      )
      )
    (setq i(+ i 1))
    )(alert s)
  ) 

Open AutoCAD and type the below commands.

Command: (load "split")
C:split_str
Command: split_str

When we enter split_str then one alert box will come with roja  as shown in the figure.


Thanks for reading my blog.If really like my blog why are you waiting like my blog from Autolisp-Kishore


No comments:

Post a Comment