11 February 2013

Keyboard Shortcuts for computer and Microsoft .NET visual studio.



                                     Hi friends in this article I will explain about the some keyboard shortcuts for computer and Microsoft .NET visual studio.

                                     Basically people use keyboard shortcuts for do the work faster. Every time changing the hand to the mouse and keyboard is very critical that’s why we use shortcuts for that.



I am giving the links for the following.

1. Keyboard Shortcut to open Windows Task Manager directly in Windows XP, Windows 7 and Vista?


2. Shortcut Keys for Visual Studio || Visual Studio ShortCut KEYS


I hope it will helpful to you.

Thank you for reading my blog AutoLISP-Roja..If you like my blog please like the facebook page AutoLISPRoja

No comments:

Post a Comment